END UNSUNG DIGITAL SERIES
People from different timelines are affected by colliding realities and unknown darkness dwelling between. Time has no meaning, space and place have no meaning, on this journey. All times can be inhabited, all places visited...
SEASON 1 - EPISODES
- EPISODE #1 - FREJA - RELEASED
- EPISODE #2 - ARTIFICIAL SELECTION - COMING SOON!
- EPISODE #3 - MATRYOSHKA - RELEASED
- EPISODE #4 - UNWIDERSTEHLICHE GNADE - RELEASED
- EPISODE #5 - CAPAX INFINITI - POST PRODUCTION
- EPISODE #6 - FISHING BUDDIES - RELEASED
- EPISODE #7 - AND THEN SOME - RELEASED
SEASON 1 - SPEZIALS
- SPEZIAL #1 - RELEASED
- SPEZIAL #2 - RELEASED
- SPEZIAL #3 - RELEASED
- SPEZIAL #4 - RELEASED
- SPEZIAL #5 - COMING SOON!
CREW, GEAR & TECH
- Produced by Viking Film Productions: www.vikingfilm.fi
- Written, directed, filmed and edited by Rolf Lindblom
- END UNSUNG theme music by Timo Silvast: impulsetrack.fi
- Episodic music & sound design by Felix Marks: Website
- Vocals by Lily-eM: lily-em.com
- VFX-artists: Rolf Lindblom & Elias Nurmi: Elias Nurmi work
- Cast: Jarkko Raja-aho, Marcus Hägg, Maria Byskata, Freja, Scott, Mathilda Björklund, Marjaana Raukola-Lindblom, Barbara Terpoorten, Siegfried Terpoorten, Linro Lupar
- Camera: RED EPIC DRAGON
- Lenses: Schneider-Kreuznach Xenon FF-Prime Lenses 35mm & 50mm
- Editing: Adobe Premiere with FilmConvert
Spring of 1873, a lone Soldier and his companion dog sit in a canyon as he writes in his logbook. Together, they trek through snow-filled landscapes and hunt deer for food. One night, the soldier’s awoken by a futurist blue light as a man dressed in casual military attire appears by their campsite, firing an automatic weapon at an unknown target. Everything returns to normal, but the soldier’s dog darts off into the darkness to investigate as an abnormally dressed "person" appears. The masked figure reveals visions of a young woman, a cemetary, war, and death. The man awakens the next morning to find his dog missing. Weakened and confused, he continues traveling alone through a forest and arrives at a log cabin where a woman chops wood and transports the pieces with her mind. She senses his presence and catapults a sword towards him.
In the distant future, the Man from the Soldier’s vision uses the logbook as a guide to a cemetery where he uncovers a wooden box with an old pistol inside. As he aims the gun, the unnatural blue light strikes and enters him. Now possessed and in control of the logbook and pistol, he recalls a horrifically violent memory as the futuristic entity inside him shows glimpses of his sons location. The Man travels to a canyon where he interrogates a man regarding the whereabouts of his missing son. When the suspect refuses to cooperate, the Man grabs the old pistol, allowing the entity inside him to take over and fire. Months turn to fall as the Man tracks down the location he was shown. Shots are fired as he follows the shooter down into a maze of underground cement walls.
But after touching a strange piece of wall, he’s suddenly teleported back into the forest as he continues pursuing the suspect. By traveling through mystical energy orbs, the Man teleports from one location to another, one world to another until the suspect finally immobilizes him. However, a mysterious Woman and her accomplice find him and take him to their hideout for safety. He shows the photo of his missing son, but instead, they show him a poster “The Liberator – Man of Myth”. The person’s silhouette looks oddly similar to him. The Woman gives him a mystical energy bracelet and instructs him to return to the forest. He obeys and uncovers a massive blue energy orb connected to an extra-terrestrial ship floating above a canyon; he knows his mission.
- Time has no meaning,
- space and place have no meaning,
- on this journey.
- All times can be inhabited,
- all places visited...
Rolf Lindblom is a award-winning filmmaker with thoughts not only on filmmaking, but on life as a creative person, being a lifelong learner, and living day-to-day as a person who is a big fan of cinema.
END UNSUNG - Film Festivals
- London Short Series Festival 2018- Best Direction
- Berlin Sci-fi Filmfest- Official Selection
- Queen Palm International Film Festival - Best Visual Effects - Web Series/TV Pilot
- IAWTV AWARDS - Nomination
- FIDEWÀ - Finalist
- Bilbao Seriesland 2018 - Best SciFi/Horror & Best Soundtrack
- Webfest Berlin 2018 - Best Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror series
- CINE Golden Eagle Awards 2018 - Finalist
- Kew Gardens Festival of Cinema 2018 - Official Selection
- Roma Web Fest 2018 - Official Selection
- Melbourne Web Series Festival 2018 - Nominee - Best of Spotlight
- SEOUL Webfest 2018 - Best Director
- Amsterdam Film Festival Van Gogh Awards 2018 - Best Web Series
- Sicily Web Fest 2018 - Best Cinematogrphy - Best International Web Series
- T.O. WebFest 2018 - Best Cinematography
- Philadelphia Independent Film Festival 2018 - Official Selection
- Carballo Interplay 2018 - Official Selection
- Webdance Film Festival 2018 - Best Cinematography - Best Visual FX
- Die Seriale 2018 - Best Series
- NYC Independent Film Festival 2018 - Best Cinematography, Best Costume, Best Drama Series, Best Foreign Film, Best Production Design, Best Score, Best Sound - Web Series
- Manhattan Film Festival 2018 - Official Selection
- Black Bird Film Festival 2018 - Official Selection
- HollyWeb Festival 2018 - Best Cinematography 2018
- California Underground Film Festival 2018 - Official Selection
- Snowdance Independent Film Festival 2018 - Official Selection
- Winter Film Awards 2018 - Official Selection
- Jaipur International Film Festival 2018 - Best Web Series
- Rome Web Awards 2018 - Best Cinematography - Best Actress - Best Art Director - Scifi/Fantasy. EXCELLENCE Winner - Best Cinematography
- Tuscany Web Fest and Film Festival 2018 - Official Selection
- Studio City International Film Festival 2017 - Official Selection
- UK Web Fest 2017 - Official Selection
- Transylvania Cinema Awards 2017 - Official Selection
- Rio Web Fest 2017 - Official Selection
- Global Revolution Film Festival 2017 - Official Selection
- Fantastic Planet Sydney Film Festival 2017 - Official Selection
- FilmQuest 2017 - Official Selection